Our ReStore, located at 286 South Colony Road in Wallingford, has re-opened and we are excited to see all of our customers back at the store! We missed you but have been busy redesigning the store and developing new protocols to keep everyone safe and healthy. We ask that you please read about our new procedures and review our hours to plan for your shopping.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Everyone who enters the store must wear a face mask.
- One way aisles with directional arrows have been set up to avoid congestion.
- Only 12 individuals can be in the store at a time. If you arrive and the store is full, you will be asked to wait outside.
- A distance of 6 feet should be kept between you and other customers or staff.
- Please do not shop at the ReStore if you are not feeling well.
- We currently cannot allow volunteers in the store, so no one is available to help you move items to your vehicle. If you are purchasing a large item or items, please make arrangements with a friend or family member to help you move it from the store.
A Few Reminders:
- Donations cannot be dropped off at the store without approval. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text (203) 800-5517 with pictures of the items you would like to donate.
- Once purchased, we can hold your item(s) for two days. Same day pick up is appreciated.
- We cannot hold items that have not been paid for.